GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to learn how to post pictures. Anyone up for the challenge? Please keep in mind I am a very slow learner and still type with 3 fingers! Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
email sent to you with my phone number.

If you want to call me I will walk you through it.

Eck

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I need to learn how to post pictures. Anyone up for the challenge? Please keep in mind I am a very slow learner and still type with 3 fingers! Thanks in advance
Apple or windows ?
The only way I can help with windows is doing it in front of you . It's been way to long for me to remember off the top of my shiny head .

·
Registered
3,897 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
20,948 Posts
I use tapatalk for posting pictures with iPad, for other stuff I don't use tapatalk but for posting pictures it works great

At the very top of this page on the left side there is a tapatalk thing to click on, once you get signed up i think you will be able to figure it out yourself but if not just ask a few more questions.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Did rail show u how ?
He figured it out himself before we met that day . That's the best way to learn anyways . :thumbup:
All though I have not seen a pix form him yet , just sayin :lol:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pictures

He figured it out himself before we met that day . That's the best way to learn anyways . :thumbup:
All though I have not seen a pix form him yet , just sayin :lol:
Pics will be forthcoming I hope. This going back to work is cramping my style. Don't think I would have much problem if I retired. Anybody want to donate to early retirement fund?

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Pics will be forthcoming I hope. This going back to work is cramping my style. Don't think I would have much problem if I retired. Anybody want to donate to early retirement fund?
I've been trying to donate to mine LOL, but at this rate I will be working till the day I croak :cry:.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts