GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, our schedules work out today that the SO and I decide to ride to work together.

On the way home I point out a rather new and large mound of earth sticking up in the sunset and say " boy, they sure are moving alot of dirt quick in that new mine."

(Sidebar here we live in Southern Indiana, ok ?)

My lovely wife says " Is that a coal mine?" Where as I respond "No honey, that's a gold mine."

Where as she responds in turn (Punching me) and serious " You a$$hole I mean it could be a natural gas mine!"

HERE'S YOUR SIGN !!!!!!!

I now exercise great control and don't swerve off of the road laughing.

Bradford

G

·
0 Posts
There should have been a sign.......

My EX.... several years ago, was driving with me between Florida and Home, when we passed a "QUARRY" that was filled to the brim with brackish water. She asked why they always filled up the quarries with water, "Was it to make it easier for the rocks to float to the top and be scooped out?" To explain, she was Blonde, from Georgia and totally unaware of anything she couldn't carry in her purse... Gave her a SIGN and then later asked her to Sign those papers...hahaha

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I came home one day and turned on the baseball game. My wife says, "Oh no, not sprts again!" I reply, "Darling this is the seventh game of the World Series. I promise I won't watch another baseball game until April if I can just watch this one." She replied, "Oh, well as long as you won't watch again until April, then it's OK."

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
MY EX, and I were grocery shopping shortly after we were married, (Good God that was 34 years ago).

I asked her if we needed any condiments?

To which she replied, "Silly, I'm on the pill..."

No, she is a redhead....

I should have seen the sign then instead of 11 years later :banghead:

·
Registered
45 Posts
A few years ago my now ex-wife and I were sitting on the couch watching the news. After a little while and several stories were done, she turned to me and asked, "Is Honduras one of the fifty states?"

I kid you not.

We've now been divorced for over 12 years.....hehehehehe.

Mac

·
Registered
195 Posts
My x wife and I were with my parents heading to Wendover Nevada across the salt flats. The wind was blowing very hard. X said , "How can there be wind without no trees to blow it around?". My folks about wet their pants trying not to laugh.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts