GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Saw this wing on Main Street in Hendersonville NC on my way to get some Sunday ice cream at the Marble Slab. Never got to talk to the owner....NC Tag and a IBA member (BB1500)

In the wind....

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Looks like he's got the best of all world(s)................A different color bike all in one!! LOL

Ronnie

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Looks like a Panamanian Diablo Rojo bus.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Why you all be dissin' my ride homees!! Where's the love??................................................................................................:joke:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Reminds me of the old Johnny Cash song about the 54,55,56,57 etc Cadillac.

Or maybe he was part of the cleanup crew when mother Honda moved out of the Ohio factory. :joke:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
A theft recovery that was reassembled through prudent eBay shopping?

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
notice 2 jackets !! wife couldnt make up her mind so he covered all the bases :bow::bow:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Says "There are many GoldWings in the world, but this one is mine!"

When I bought my '07 Titanium I tried to talk the store into swapping the radiator gills out with the black bike next to it and sell it as "limited edition." They thought it would look good, but declined.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Looks like a Johnny Cash special: "He got it one piece at a time."

·
Registered
479 Posts
A theft recovery that was reassembled through prudent eBay shopping?
Close, looks like the same bike I saw in Homestead a while back, I talked to the man that owned it and he bought it after it was wrecked, got all the parts and put it back together and now can't decide what color he wants it painted

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Probably completely color blind.....

"What do you mean it's all different colors??????? ....... Damn, the dealer told me they were all new parts!!!!!!!":shock:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Looks like he just had the air filter done at the local Honda Dealer !

·
Registered
994 Posts
Says "There are many GoldWings in the world, but this one is mine!"

When I bought my '07 Titanium I tried to talk the store into swapping the radiator gills out with the black bike next to it and sell it as "limited edition." They thought it would look good, but declined.
They knew how much work it is to change those grills or how long it takes I should say.:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts