GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent you an e-mail, no answer. Sent you a pm, no answer. So I thought I would make the pilgrimage over to the shop. Today. Got there 3pm. Saw note on the door, be back at 5pm. You trying to tell me something? Oh well. Wife and I decided not to wait. Made the mistake of riding thru Woodbourne, on a Friday afternoon! Such a small town, so much traffic. :22yikes: Bakery smelled great. No parking anywhere. Will have to hook up some other time. :shrug:

Tom :doorag:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Tom,

Sorry we missed you. We almost never close. Had an unscheduled visit to the Heart Dr. this afternoon. Meesh had to go along as the driver and the rememberer (LOL). Seems I forget the details if she does not go with me.

All is well, just had to do some crazy tests due to a bad report last week.

Dr's are a pain in my Arse!

You are welcome anytime.

Bulldog

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Bulldog- Make sure you follow the Dr's orders especially if he says to eat lots of Meesh's cookies. Hope all is well and stay that way.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Take care of your self..you old Dog :joke:

Follow the Dr's orders :thumbup:

Ed :coffee1:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
Glad to hear all is well! :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Bulldog and Meesh, miss you guys! I want to underscore the comment to take care of yourself.

On the way to Wing Ding, I got word that my kid brother died unexpectedly. Don't pass things off as "little things". In his case, kidney stones were blasted and all thought to be well.

You guys are very important to us all, so maybe it is selfish to want you to take care of yourself. Could also be that we love you a lot.

Tom

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tom,

Sorry we missed you. We almost never close. Had an unscheduled visit to the Heart Dr. this afternoon. Meesh had to go along as the driver and the rememberer (LOL). Seems I forget the details if she does not go with me.

All is well, just had to do some crazy tests due to a bad report last week.

Dr's are a pain in my Arse!

You are welcome anytime.

Bulldog
Thanks Dog. You take care of yourself. And I know all about the wife coming along to to tell the doc EVERYTHING. We will hook up sooner or later. Tom :doorag:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
We got to get you back to good health because what is Cats-Cade with out a Dog. I alway enjoy a ride up to visted.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts