GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in breakfast someplace in the morn?? (Wed morn)

I am very interested in trying that asparagus omlette or could get closer to your turf!!!!

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Jwen i am very interested in breakfast at Maggie May but it doesn't look like it going to work this week, way to much cemetary work :-(

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bummer!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
to early to say but its posible friday would work

how about Sat or Sunday ? maybe a few others could make it then

probably to far for secretary32 on diet

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fri is a possible if I can get my wife to take the dogs to the groomer.

Sat could be a little more difficult. Have the grandsons for the weekend but maybe could just run up and would have to head home after but could prob get a kitchen pass for that.

Did not know secretary32 was on a diet:shrug: sad when so many burger joints are depending on him:wrong:

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Wow you guys are cruel.:wrong: I am hoping to get Randy to come for hotdogs on Sunday and frozen custard. Since I missed secretaries day.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cruel??????

Just heard he is on a diet and not trying to be an enabler:roll:

What say you George Sat or Sun?? Sat is my best chance to go.

Also glad you had a great trip and all those that went out to Rockies Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am forgetting that Curtis is leading a Rustic road ride on Sat but there is no way I will be allowed to do that!!!

Just wanted to remind some that may have some interest in that:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Diet :eek:4: that's the scariest thing I heard ever. Sunday could work for me !! Saturday is a no go for sure. Next Saturday I will be in fond du lac till noonish maybe than ,,,,, too !! :cool: diet :roll:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Rail?? diet ,come on !!

I have been thinking about that diet comment Mike !! I think I understand your confusion :thumbup: see a couple of weeks ago Loren hit nail on the head with his comment about me doing anything for a free meal. I never could understand how you get more miles than me Mike , but this winters posts about you forgetting wallet got me thinking. Less money spent on eating out is more money for fuel. So I put my secert plan into action, free meals equals more miles :thumbup:I gotta admit it's working quite well and it's only costing me some hard work and some time away from this dang thing. Thanks Mike for unknowingly giving me the edge. :bow::thumbup::tongue: As far as diet I think "Death before diet" is a fitting saying for me !! Anybody that has ever ate a meal with me will testify to my credibility here :cool:

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
Jwen looks like Fri, Sat or Sunday could work for me and right now no rain in the forcast :thumbup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey cycledude, any frost on the pumkins yet? I suppose this cold weather is getting you thinking about repairs for the snowmobile trail groomer. May your fire burn warm. :yes1:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jwen looks like Fri, Sat or Sunday could work for me and right now no rain in the forcast :thumbup:
I think Sat will work. What time??

Thinking I will bring one of my Grandson's if that is OK. He is 9 and I have taken him for several rides and his parents ride so they are fine with it. Sarah's helmet fits him fine so we can talk on the bike.

Maybe this way someone else might join us!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I think Sat will work. What time??

Thinking I will bring one of my Grandson's if that is OK. He is 9 and I have taken him for several rides and his parents ride so they are fine with it. Sarah's helmet fits him fine so we can talk on the bike.

Maybe this way someone else might join us!!!!
Bummer I got a lot in common with a 9 year old. Can't swing it on Saturday, too much on plate :-(

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bummer I got a lot in common with a 9 year old. Can't swing it on Saturday, too much on plate :-(
I was looking forward to getting together.

If it was Sunday would it be a go for you?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

well, clean your plate!!!!

Didn't your mother ever teach you that?

:wrong:

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
I was looking forward to getting together.

If it was Sunday would it be a go for you?
Yes it would but take a look at weather. Curtis I always clean my plate, I should have worded it like this " my wife has too much on my plate for me" I know you know how this is ;)

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Yes it would but take a look at weather. Curtis I always clean my plate, I should have worded it like this " my wife has too much on my plate for me" I know you know how this is ;)

Nope sorry, I don't . . . . I keep moving the plate so she can't fill it!!!

:shrug:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will be there around 9:30 - 9:45am Always like to give myself a out time wise!!

Sorry rail wish you could make it any chance to plead for mercy before the court and do your list on Sun????????

Have an apt for my blood work at 8:30 in Ft Atkinson Fri morn then will be taking a ride to La crosse.

Sadly another 400 mile day!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts