GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to buy parts before going off to work but I guess I have the wrong password..my bad. So I fill out the form ask that you email it to me. I am still waiting 10-15 minutes later. I have to leave now...so the order is delayed. This should be automatic...you have a system that is not working which is why I posted this.

EOM

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
Hmmm...wonder who your talking to/about?

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
No way !!!!:22yikes: according to some here their can never do wrong.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Check your spam/junk folder and see if your e-mail didn't go there.

Posting on here will probably not get you any response from the sales people as this is an all together different section.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
The new guy, Dan from DLP, seems to be very responsive. Why not give him a call?

From his sig line:

======================================================
If you have any questions that I can help you with please call me @ 888-258-6699 ex 228
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
The new guy, Dan from DLP, seems to be very responsive. Why not give him a call?

From his sig line:

If you have any questions that I can help you with please call me @ 888-258-6699 ex 228
[email protected]

OR..just deal with a vendor that has its' sh** together and where you don't have to jump through hoops.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Most vendors have 800 numbers.

Did you try giving them a call on your Droid or whatever Super Duper Computerized phone is on the market this week ???:roll:

We don't have Web Sales, but when you do call us, a real person answers the phone.

May be working in the dark ages, but it works for us.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Wanted to buy parts before going off to work but I guess I have the wrong password..
There's your first problem--YOU Forgot Your Password!

There is your first step to recovery.knowing you screwed up.:thumbup:

So I fill out the form ask that you email it to me. I am still waiting 10-15 minutes later. I have to leave now
Now you're backsliding here.Unfortunately-They run a business too,and contrary to what some think.No one sits at a computer knowing you LOST your password and needed it in 10 seconds so you can place an order.

Did you ever think to place the order yesterday,or maybe just wait until you got a reply?.

...so the order is delayed. This should be automatic...you have a system that is not working which is why I posted this.
No no no-They have a system in place.It's just not fast enough for you that's all.

See if you can find a phone number to call in this banner.

You waited 10-15 minutes when it might of only taken 5 minutes if you called to place the order and ASK-BTW-Can you tell me what my password is I misplaced it?

Sorry but It's not DLP's fault you lost your password,it's yours!:shrug:​

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
There are lots of other places just as good to order stuff too. I'd have had the order placed elsewhere in 5 minutes. ;)

.. and ASK-BTW-Can you tell me what my password is I misplaced it?
If the passwords aren't encrypted, something is very wrong. Nobody should be able to see anyone's password.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
There are lots of other places just as good to order stuff too. I'd have had the order placed elsewhere in 5 minutes. ;)

If the passwords aren't encrypted, something is very wrong. Nobody should be able to see anyone's password.
This is true.BUT it's not DLP's fault a person forgot to write down a password they use! right?.

But everyone also sees this when they log in (Unless they used a different password for DLP?)

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. <LI class=smallfont>You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. <LI class=smallfont>You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Password:
Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?
The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts