GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U gonna have a warrenty special like u had once before, for, I think, $349.00. Might make a good x-mas present! :D

Just helping u out....lol

bruce aka "the blue trawler" :lol:

:blw1:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered my extended warranty from Hal on 11-2-03 and still don't have any paperwork on it. Somebody needs to get on the stick.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
It takes a while

I purchased my extended warranties for both my Wing and my Valk from HAL. Took about 6-8 weeks for the paperwork to be received from HONDA. Holidays may slow it down a little more even. I wouldn't be worried about it yet, but if not received in early Jan, I'd give HDL a call to check on it.
:angle1:

·
Chard Member
13,072 Posts
wile e coyote said:
I ordered my extended warranty from Hal on 11-2-03 and still don't have any paperwork on it. Somebody needs to get on the stick.
Wile......It takes about two months to get the paperwork back from Honda. It doesn't matter who you buy it from! Maybe you can call Honda and get them "on the stick"! LOL...

G

·
Presently Honda is not sending out paperwork to customers as they don't want to spoil anyone's Christmas present. They will resume right after Christmas. Call us at 888-258-6699 and we can verify that it is in the Honda computer for you.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bruce,

Here is your chance to get a reduced price Extended Warranty. Take advantage of Hals Sale, starting Dec 24th thru 4 Jan.

You asked and now you have. Ain't life grand?

Bulldog

1 - 14 of 14 Posts