GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the 2019 tour dct! Went into the dealership to pick up a 2018, but they ‘no longer had it’. Felt like a bait and switch. Luckily for me I tried walking but they sold me the new model for cheaper than what I expected to get the old one for! (Don’t think I can post the price) anyways... installed the driver backrest and next week I am installing the trunk rack. (Daunting but doable)

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Welcome Joe. This is a great forum to give and receive information.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Hey, Joe
Congrats on the new ride, timing is a wonderful thing. :capwin: Welcome from SE Idaho!!! Ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Just got the 2019 tour dct! Went into the dealership to pick up a 2018, but they ‘no longer had it’. Felt like a bait and switch. Luckily for me I tried walking but they sold me the new model for cheaper than what I expected to get the old one for! (Don’t think I can post the price) anyways... installed the driver backrest and next week I am installing the trunk rack. (Daunting but doable)

And you can't post yourprice becuse why...? :surprise:

You told them "Scouts Honor" or some BS like that? :nerd:

Reactions: Big_Bird

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, no promises were made. I didnt see anyone else posting prices, so figured it was against forum rules.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Way to go Joe. You sound like our kind of guy.
Please come and visit and discuss things often.
We're just like any other family, some good, some bad. and some we're not sure about, but mostly we can keep them in the upstairs closet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts