GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Max, any qualified dealers in Chicago do your upgrades?

Let me know, I'm interested! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did email the business a couple of months ago without reply. It was at the time he was "engaged" with a member here about a job his company did. Will see if he replies this time around. Thanks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mirage47 said:
I did email the business a couple of months ago without reply. It was at the time he was "engaged" with a member here about a job his company did. Will see if he replies this time around. Thanks
I Emailed that address Friday and had a response from Mike in about 20 minutes. He and I have exchanged several since then and I am very happy with his timely and informative responses. I now have a spring date for a full upgrade at their Georgia facility.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
skid said:
Mirage47 said:
I Emailed that address Friday and had a response from Mike in about 20 minutes. He and I have exchanged several since then and I am very happy with his timely and informative responses. I now have a spring date for a full upgrade at their Georgia facility.
Let us know when you're here and we'll show you around the twisties with your new suspension. You'll be amazed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
Let us know when you're here and we'll show you around the twisties with your new suspension. You'll be amazed.
I'm marked in for May 7th. I love Georgia roads, especially the northern part, and will drop you a line before we head down.

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Hello,

Sorry I have been out of town. If anyone ever needs to get information, you can get a response from [email protected], or call 770 592-3823.

Charlie Greene at G&D Trikes is near the Chicago area (I think about an hour away). 309 925-5191.

Tremont, IL.

Tell him I sent you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts