GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed, it doesn't get dark here at 5:30 anymore.....

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
5 (FIVE!) to 7 (SEVEN!) inches of snow coming today (well, started already ...) ... SPRING????.
Drove across the Thumb on Monday ... way too much snow to even THINK about the Crush coming out of her beauty rest ... and now I gotta go down to Ohio for two days ... and it's supposed to be even more snow that direction .... SPRING????
I think not! :? :? :?

·
Registered
990 Posts
WHO EVER SAID SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER MUST BE SMOKING THE GOOD STUFF. WE ARE EXPECTING 5-7 INCHES OF SNOW TONIGHT AND IT IS 14 DEGREES RIGHT NOW. SPRING MY FOOT! I WOULD LIKE TO CHOKE THE PERSON THAT SAID WE ARE EXPERIENCING GLOBAL WARMING. IT IS THE COLDEST IT HAS BEEN IN 20 YEARS. YEAH! GLOBAL WARMING.

·
Registered
990 Posts
WHO EVER SAID SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER MUST BE SMOKING THE GOOD STUFF. WE ARE EXPECTING 5-7 INCHES OF SNOW TONIGHT AND IT IS 14 DEGREES RIGHT NOW. SPRING MY FOOT! I WOULD LIKE TO CHOKE THE PERSON THAT SAID WE ARE EXPERIENCING GLOBAL WARMING. IT IS THE COLDEST IT HAS BEEN IN 20 YEARS. YEAH! GLOBAL WARMING. :roll:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Gladiator is so cold, and so sick of snow... he's repeating himself! :snow1:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have to say that this is the first time I can remember riding to work for one solid week in January here in good ole Missouri. Not uncommon to get a day or two but not a full week! By the way there has only been one other bike in the parking lot all week .................and YES it is a wing also!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts