GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
I want in on that deal !! Let's see. It'll take me a few days to get there, four or five nights in a hotel, gas $$, maybe new tires by the time I get back, ..... Yeah, might cost me about $1200 to get that deal.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
and you're looking at 30K BMW's...
.. sheeeeshh...

:)

Dennis

·
Misinformed Member
2,272 Posts
We got close last night at "Bottom's Up"in Gorham, Il.

1 whole fried chicken
1 salad
1 side mashed taters
1 side green beans
1 baked potato
2 iced teas= $12.00

·
Registered
513 Posts
i would guess ms hunzee tells all her galpals,,,she has a keeper in mr hunzee,,,treating her like a queen,,,,at the chili dog stand,,,,,:joke:

caint beat those prices with a stick!
you'll be in a new '13 GW quicker than cat ___ being tidy like that!!!!,,,,;)

bc

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Top this: hunzee takes his wife on a date to Rudy's bike night in La Crosse, WI. 2 root beer floats, 2 chili dogs, 1 hot dog, $3.05.
Root beer floats? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did Darla wear a poodle skirt to match up with your new mullet? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Top this: hunzee takes his wife on a date to Rudy's bike night in La Crosse, WI. 2 root beer floats, 2 chili dogs, 1 hot dog, $3.05.
I bet you would only splurge like that for an anniversary. Where are you taking her next year?

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
That was the 35th. Don't have to worry for another 5 years.
Wow...and I thought ~$3 +tax at Costco for a hot dog & soda was a great deal for two.

Showing my wife this thread might get me in deep kimche!

oh, yeah, congrats to her for put up with ya for as long as she has!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Wow...and I thought ~$3 +tax at Costco for a hot dog & soda was a great deal for two.

Showing my wife this thread might get me in deep kimche!

oh, yeah, congrats to her for put up with ya for as long as she has!

I refer to your deal as going to Club 150...:thumbup:...somehow that just sounds better...

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Well chit! Hunzee just screwed the Pooch. Nobody will be able to get near Rudy's from now on, with all the Goldwingers in there hogging up all the parking spots.

Bet Hunzee and guest get to eat for free from now on, due the marketing he just did for them.

You are a smart Guy Hunzee.

Ask Rudy if they need some Chili. Wheels and I might be able to make them a deal on a couple of cans!...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I know a gentleman who retired from one of the largest Hot Dog manufacturing companies in the U.S.A.
I once offered to purchase him a Hot Dog and he said he would never ingest one. I asked him why :?:
He answered nothing is ever wasted. If the intestines of the donor animal gets ruptures, the contents fall on the floor. They have a snow shovel they use to pick up the fecal matter. Can you guess where it gets disposed of :?:;)
If you answer "Garbage Can" Ennnnnt you lose :eek:4:.
Yum-Yum :nojoke::lol:.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Remember you only get this deal at Rudy's on bike night otherwise the current rate on a RB Float will cost you .99 cents.

Hunzee if you want to go on the wild side be sure it hit Rudy's bike night in Sparta for the same deal. Sorry you will have to look at his web site to see which night of the week & month it is in Sparta.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts