GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking to you over at Sterlings Sat morning, I decided to take a ride over to Reds in Hernando, Hwy 200. Got there about 11:30am and the parking lot was packed. I waited for a Harley to leave and parked. Inside the place was wall to wall. They had a counter with a empty seat, so I got a seat quickly. They serve breakfast all day long so I ordered the chicken fried steak, eggs and grits. Very good, but cost twice what I paid on Sat morning for the same thing. Lunch menu was kinda slim, mostly sandwiches. Good food but kinda pricey and crowded.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
So John, would you recommend we go back there? I trust your judgement.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the food is really good, but a little pricey. But you retired guys have real deep pockets so that shouldn't be a problem:lol::lol::lol:
Week day for breakfast would be a good time to go. I don't think it would be that crowded then. Of course I could NOT go then but yall could.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hi
John & Tom
Just got back from Bryson City.
It's Time To Eat :lol:
Gary

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Hey Gary,
We'll have to do a breakfast run in honor of your return.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I've eaten breakfast there a half dozen times. The food is good and plentiful and that's why there will usually be a crowd there. During the week would be the best time to go. Both MC clubs in The Villages consider this one of their favorites.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts