GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You showed a few of us a pretty funny video in the Red Roof Inn parking lot at WOTS. I don't want to ruin it for the guys who haven't seen it yet but its the one with the Harley (Road King?) rider who was bragging to you before the ride. If you could post it with the explanation to set it up for us like you told us that night it would be great. I'm sure a few of us have family around for the holiday and would like to show it to our guests and have a great laugh together. Thanks in advance.
Wayne

·
Whiny Member
460 Posts
I wonder if it would be a good idea for YW to do that. Showing the video to a few select friends is one thing, but posting it might be misconstrued.

Of course the wolf probably has some clause about being able to utilize the films he takes as advertising so I guess it could come under that heading. :wink:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
What made it so funny YW was gone on a run when I walked up and this guy wanted to know if I was looking for yellow wolf he told me that he was next for Yellow Wolf to flim. He also said I hope Yellow Wolf can keep up with me, I asked him what he was riding and he said Road King I told him hell Yellow Wolf can keep up with you on a moped. The rest is history

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Even his website is down. I hope he sees this and could actually download it. Hey Yelllow Wolf, if you're still trying to figure out how to post it, how about downloading onto youtube and post the link. That way everyone would be able to enjoy it. :lol:

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Remember what he's doing for a living, now. He may not get on the web but every week or two. Plus, there is the dirt bike riding that he is doing with his son. Might be good to just be patient.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is that the video where the big black guy is talking about his Harley and then he gets on in a parking lot, takes off, doesn't quite make the turn is his attempt to remail cool, so he crashes in to a parked car?

If that's the one, I can tell you that he won $10,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos for all of his trouble!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Golden Wing said:
Is that the video where the big black guy is talking about his Harley and then he gets on in a parking lot, takes off, doesn't quite make the turn is his attempt to remail cool, so he crashes in to a parked car? ....
Nope. Nice try, but no cigar.

We're talking about a video of a V-twin rider filmed at Tail of The Dragon by Yellow Wolf.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Got my curiousity up.

Gonna' post so I can keep tracks on this thread.

Mike :s13:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts