GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
What is HF, and that coupon in nontransferable. ;)

Herb

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Harbor freight and don't know about the non-transferable

John

·
Registered
312 Posts
The "cannot be computer printed" part is strange, considering I usually get the same coupons emailed to me direct from HF. How else would I get the thing to the store :shrug:

Tom

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Herb's got yuh cold Hemi.......BUSTED!:lol:
Might as well turn yourself in and avoid the big shootout with the coupon retrieval team.:joke:

What do you think John...... maybe he could work it off with public service...
Like polishing our wheels for us out in a public place.:wrong:

I get those things almost every week in the email.
(along with a couple hundred item specific coupons)
My friend across town gets one from Harbor Freight also.
When we compare them....... can't see a difference.

I have made copies and we have both used them at the same time at the same store....

Never a problem.

Well..... one little problem..... I keep getting sucked in by those 75% off coupons...
and now have too much of too many things!!!!!:eek:4:

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Coupon

Good Grief, Harbor Freight sends these things in emails all the time. If you want to use it right click on it, save it and print it out. That is why they send them out, they don't ask you where you got it, they don't care, they want you in the store. Most of the time I cut them out when I print them, some times I take the whole sheet of paper in the store. They scan the barcode at checkout and you save 20 %. If you don't want to use them don't. Some of you people jumped down the guys throat, he was just being nice. Get a freekin grip !:shrug:

·
Misinformed Member
2,272 Posts
Why would I click on this? If your too lazy to even spell out what HF stands for in the subject line why on earth would I click on something that the whole body of the message is nothing more than a hyperlink?

Can you tell this kind of post is one of my pet peaves? :-(
I haven't been around here that long but I have read enough posts to know HF meant Harbor Freight. If you don't like this kind of post,why even open it?:shrug:

·
Registered
71 Posts
PMFJI -- today told my SO that I was going to HF to get some tools to work on my MC. SHMBO told me not to spend to much $$. I told her to STFU and GBTW. She told me to GTH. I did not LOL about this. IAE I went to HF and bought me some bling tools.

IMNSHO there are some real values at HF if you know how to shop there. But as always, YMMMV and TANSTAAFL. IOW, you need to carefully inspect the item for quality because it usually is a case of WYSIWYG. HF does not have a good QA dept, IYKWIM. IITYWTMWYBMAD.

Anyway thanks to the OP for the HF coupon. I am GTRM.

GR&D, fiver

·
Registered
402 Posts
PMFJI -- today told my SO that I was going to HF to get some tools to work on my MC. SHMBO told me not to spend to much $$. I told her to STFU and GBTW. She told me to GTH. I did not LOL about this. IAE I went to HF and bought me some bling tools.

IMNSHO there are some real values at HF if you know how to shop there. But as always, YMMMV and TANSTAAFL. IOW, you need to carefully inspect the item for quality because it usually is a case of WYSIWYG. HF does not have a good QA dept, IYKWIM. IITYWTMWYBMAD.

GR&D, fiver
:agree::thumbup::agree:

I get :tools1:there 4 :trike:& save :money1: but no :sparkplug: :nojoke: :lol:

·
Registered
625 Posts
HF

GR&D, fiver
:agree::agree: I don't understand everything you said, but I agree !!:bow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts