GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HARBOR FREIGHT GOT TRAILER ON SALE FOR $379 AND YOU CAN USE 20%OFF GOOD DEAL IF LOOKING FOR ONE I WOULD GET BUT DONT HAVE A HITCH YET LOL :shrug:

·
Registered
340 Posts
my HF Tag-Along

This is what I posted to another site (wasn't riding a Wing then) June of last year.

Got my Harbor Freight Tag-Along trailer today at their store on E. 86th St. in Indy. Reg. price $399.99, on sale $329.99, 20% off coupon = $263.99 + $18.48 sales tax, total out-the-door $282.47. Had a busy schedule today, so have only done a partial assembly. Looks like some of the comments about cheap latches, etc. are pretty accurate, but I think it will probably work O.K. for me. I'll post again later after it's all together and I get a chance to use it.

I proceeded to repack the wheel bearings, changed the lock for one of better quality, improved the latches. Also carpeted the interior, added reflectors, changed the lighting to LED. It has worked flawlessly for me. I know it's not Bushtec or some other high end add-on, but it certainly fit into my budget a lot better. I guess I should say that it fit into my budget, those others would not fit. Plus, the black looks pretty good with my '07 metallic black GL1800.

If you are patient and watch Harbor Freight closely you might even get a better deal than what they have it at now. I saved almost enough to pay for a hitch.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
FYI - purchase in-store only!

Web Ad

Not all stores carry them - mine doesn't (Fredericksburg VA) and they wouldn't order it either. Said too many people never claimed their orders :shrug:

Also, coupon states "cannot be used with any other discount or coupon" :( You may get lucky though and get a cashier that doesn't read fine print.......

Sorry guys.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trailer is on sale for $379 then you use coupon for 20 % dont see where you read cant use coupon only if sale item is on super coupon only

1 - 4 of 4 Posts