GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post , renting a Goldwing 2012 in May 2014 (3 friends of mine and me )
to cruise for 10 day in Az, Utah, Colorado , and New Mexico back to Phoenix
on May 12th .
I was wondering if anyone has a picture of the plug in rear case to hook up
some USB drive for music.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

The USB plug is located towards the front center left part of the trunk very close to the wall of the trunk adjacent to the passenger back rest. Make sure your music and thumb drive are at the FAT32 setting.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Hi

WELCOME to the forum. It would be hard for me to believe that if you rent a Wing, and take that ride you won't looking to buy one. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELCOME to the forum. It would be hard for me to believe that if you rent a Wing, and take that ride you won't looking to buy one. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry
Never say Never .....
I own a Suzuki M109 R , I had to add a Air Ride suspension to make it comfortable , really looking forward to
enjoy the "Cadillac " feel of the Goldwing .

Thanks for the replies to my question , USB key in FAT 32 , got that already , I'm all set . Thumbup

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
MAKE SURE YOU GO TO ZION NAT. PARK !!!! BEATS BRYCE N GRAND IMOP.! YOU DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO BOTTOM OF CANYON . ALSO CHECK OUT BUYING A YEAR NATIONAL PARK PASS ! HAVE A GREAT TRIP ! MILES = SMILES ON A WING :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Here ya go! :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Never say Never .....
I own a Suzuki M109 R , I had to add a Air Ride suspension to make it comfortable , really looking forward to
enjoy the "Cadillac " feel of the Goldwing .

Thanks for the replies to my question , USB key in FAT 32 , got that already , I'm all set . Thumbup
I also have a M109R. trust me, if your going more than 100 miles you will prefer tne Wing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts