GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
I can relate to your experience... I bought my 02 GL1800 from Hal....
when I bought my 05 .. Hal did not have any in stock... so I shopped around.... I saved over $3375.00 over the local dealer... I surely won't pay that much for buying local... besides the local dealer IMHO is a crook

cosmic

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Kikker said:
I appologize. I guess I didn't post it where I thought I did. Thanks guys, I'm embarassed to no end.

Please delete this whole thread.
All, come on, you don't think folks around here will want to raze you or anything, do ya? :lol:

Well, except Bulldog!

Don't worry about it. Sometimes it's hard to find those posts. For a tip, you can click on your "profile" in a post, then search all your posts made.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
I got a great deal from my local dealer, I don't think Hal minds if we buy local, I still buy a lot of goodies from Hal and others. My dealer is not a big aftermarket seller....so I shop around...

I do think Hal would mind if we all started posting prices from other web sites and the like in direct competition with Hal...And I would understand him feeling so...

·
Registered
906 Posts
kikker
I also had to go just over 200 miles to get my wing. Up to the nav pack, I saved close to $3100. The drive was worth it. the dealer here in town only wanted to knock off $500 and not a penny more.
Joe

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
If you want to get this whole thread deleted kikker just add some naked pictures of me.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
There goes lunch :22yikes:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Kikker said:
I appologize. I guess I didn't post it where I thought I did. Thanks guys, I'm embarassed to no end.

Please delete this whole thread.
Delete the whole thread and let one go to waste?? No Way !! As you can tell already, it's been hijacked.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts