GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that u are on...Just wanted to say Hey...hope all is well in your neck of the woods...looking forward to this summer!
I picked up one of my helmets that was painted at the honda car dealership and it is AWESOME.... a perfect match in color...picking up my Shoei flip up this afternoon and leaving off my fullface Shoei. When i get them all i will take a pic and post them...

bruce aka 'the blue trawler"

:blw1:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Bruce, (you sure are a handsome devil) Thank you so much for the thought, You are the greatest.... Last year I bought a new shoei X11 for the ST1100 and the HJC flip for the Wing, silver for both, Diane has a Arai open face with the visor also silver... Who painted your helmets and how much did it cost?

It took a while to get up and running on the new board, I was not sure about it but now I think its OK, very easy to navigate.

Looking forward to a long riding season, wanna go for a ride?? Let me know.

We rode the Wing up to Los Osos for a golf weekend.. Stayed at Sea Pines. $109.00 per night included golf for 2 and lunch for 2 and the room, Had a great time.. Diane is ready to go back.. She hasent played golf in ten years and she shot a 55 on the 9 hole easycourse. :oops:

Steve and The RED DVLL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts