GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Goldwing Standard DCT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I fell off the wagon again.....went 10 years or so on other bikes, mostly Sport Tour, drinking from the Wing fountain again. Last wing was a GL1500. This is a 2022 DCT Standard model.

Would love any links to 3d print files for farkles like air deflectors. I'm old AND cheap, looking at bits of plastic I can print myself for $5 or less and they asking over $100 for :(. Hoping someone has already done, or I'll have to design on my own....and I'm slow.

Smokerider (Started on two strokes in the early 70s...dirt, GT380s, GT750s)

·
Administrator
5,152 Posts
Welcome aboard Smokerider! Can't help with the 3D printer question but we're glad to have you!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome from Eastern NC. There's some "cheap" guys here...myself included.

As for 3D printing, you might gave better luck online but, don't hurt to ask here either...some smart cookies on this forum, myself NOT included.🤣

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
2022 Goldwing Standard DCT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes, really great to hear! My first project for printing will be extended wind deflectors, something to put on in place of the factory deflectors next to the windshield. I'm in south central florida so not too many cold days, but we get 'em, and I plan to visit daughter in NC which can get cold. I don't want to do any drilling on it, built many custom cars and bikes over the years but my plan is for this one to have all fully reversible farkles. (Wife is betting that won't last long). :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts