GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about you guys posting the high temps in your area. Also maybe the average for the last month. We're looking at riding out West but temps seem awfully high on the way out. Thanks beforehand.:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In Atlanta it's been running in the high 90's for about 3 weeks now.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Were just having our regular temps here, nothing special : 107 now and about 84 for the low tonight.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Right now it's better than it has been....106

·
Registered
307 Posts
We're sitting at 116.9 which is a tad cooler than the 119.4 an hour ago. :wrong:

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
Day-hum! It is hot some places! Here outside of Boise it is 91 degrees. I guess that warm enough for me.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
We finally had a break in weather todays high 83 raining all day here in central mo...Before that we had been in the upper 90's and past the century mark several days,wed. we hit another weather breaking temp for here of 106 hot and humid for sure.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Haven't seen a day under 100 in 35-38 days. :wrong: It has been a tad warm.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The high today was 68, I barely got off of the bike all day :tongue:

·
Registered
359 Posts
How about you guys posting the high temps in your area. Also maybe the average for the last month. We're looking at riding out West but temps seem awfully high on the way out. Thanks beforehand.:thumbup:
Greetings from the Left Coast. Today's high was 75, predicting 72 for tomorrow. Predicted average for August is 82.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Greetings from the Left Coast. Today's high was 75, predicting 72 for tomorrow. Predicted average for August is 82.
Sorry, you're not qualified to participate.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Set another all time record yesterday of 113 here in SW Arkansas. I don't think it has been less than 100 in the last 35 days and very little rainfall. Extremely unusual for this part of the world. My air has been running so hard that I am the only guy in town with a water-cooled electric meter!!

All the riding I am doing is the early morning.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
There has been a particularly nasty season of "government" in DC this summer. I think the hot air is settling out over the rest of the country, now. Oh wait - yeah. They are now on "vacation". Yeah, that's the ticket! Now they will spread the hot air among all of us evenly.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Indiana, Illinois, Nebraska, Missouri? Can't avoid these states if we decide to ride. What say Ye?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ain't the States, but 68 degrees here in Northern Denmark.....highest its been in the past three weeks was 83. Summer is almost over. North Sea beaches will make Malibu Beach feel a warm bath tub. Water temps here hovering around 70....brrrrrrrrrr...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts