GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really enjoyed the trip down Highway12 from Lolo, Montana to Lewiston Idaho yesterday. So much , we rode back up and got back to camp just before the deer came out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
It is on my list of roads to ride.
We were going to leave July 5th to head that way to see Sturgis, Yellowstone, including Hwy 12 over to the redwoods and on to southern CA. and more, but my son called and is coming home from Australia with his wife so my wife and I cancelled our ride out west plans for this year..

·
Registered
184 Posts
Konkolville Motel

If it works into your timing..... A great really biker friendly place to stay is the Konkolville Motel in Orofino ID. Modest but clean. They serve a great cook your own steak (man size chunk o meat) dinner in salad and baked potato.... Plus breakfast! They host a steady stream of bikers incl many groups, all season long. Also sell 'I rode Highway 12" hats and t-shirts !

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
If it works into your timing..... A great really biker friendly place to stay is the Konkolville Motel in Orofino ID. Modest but clean. They serve a great cook your own steak (man size chunk o meat) dinner in salad and baked potato.... Plus breakfast! They host a steady stream of bikers incl many groups, all season long. Also sell 'I rode Highway 12" hats and t-shirts !
Ditto that! +1

This is a really nice mom & pop motel that is very biker friendly. A clean, well maintained property. Highly recommended. Be sure to do the cook-your-own steak! :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts