GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I think I goofed,I changed the bulbs from 35 to 55 watts.they ran for awhile but they dont work now. was this a mistake? and how do i trace the problem.i know there's some smart cookies on this site so any and all advive will be greatly appriciated:thumbup::shrug::eek:4::bow::22yikes::chat::crew::capwin:
all that apply.
 

·
Firm Member
Joined
·
3,159 Posts
If that was on the original wiring and fuse, I would look at the fuse first.
If the fuse it OK then possibly a melted wire somewhere. I am not certain but I don't believe the original wiring/fuse can handle that many watts.
Good Luck!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top