GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal, posted the peg a week or two ago! For the guys and gals that went to Daytona to get a glimpse. What is you thoughts? From what I saw on the post, it would shorten the leg length and making the wind wings unavailable usage. Can someone, provide the experience of perception?

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Here are some pictures of Bartman and me on it. Click on the pictures. It doesn't work for me on the stock seat...too high...but it does look like it might work for me on my Corbin Big, BIG Boy that moves me up and back to where I'd be if I sat on the pilot's lower back rest, or for skinny, little guys, but Bart is definitely out. If I can get the money, I might be persuaded to purchase a set. I've always liked having two different positions.

Attachments

·
Grumpy Fart
5,109 Posts
I've got the vertical mount MOPs mounted as high as possible. Looking from the front, the MOPs are mounted parallel to the engine bars.

From the front, the MOPs look like they stick out too far. From the seat I can see why someone would like to have them "spread" further.

Those engine mount deals look awful tight to me.

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
checkout near the end of the original thread

some folks like and some don't

the new pegs are not available yet

estimated cost close to $300 so i probably won't b buying any , i have always gotten along fine without hwy pegs anyway so not really a big disappointment here

i'd rather spend on a laptop, new or used

1 - 4 of 4 Posts