GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
That would be great. Of course, none of them would believe it applied to them and would drive in the left lane anyway.
Rolls:shrug:

·
Registered
510 Posts
The people it would be intended for don't even know what their mirrors are. You really think they know how to read? Besides the grip, thanks for the post. Something to consider and smile about next time (later this morning) I encounter one of those types.

·
Registered
19,232 Posts
I think it is funny.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
That would be great. Of course, none of them would believe it applied to them and would drive in the left lane anyway.
Rolls:shrug:
And that's why the .50 caliber Hood Ornament was invented.

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
In msp metro area there are metered merge lanes for car pools and motorcycles. I get really strange looks from cages with one person when I take the fast lane on the wing all by myself and go by them and get on the freeway. So its almost a motrocycle lane since almost all cars only have one person in them...

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I like it. Now if we only had a dedicated motorcycle lane...

:cool:
We in Cali already do it's called "Lanesplitting" .Pisses of out of stater's who are jealous and just start whining with excuses why we shouldn't do it...ROTFLMAO at them too.

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
I like it. Now if we only had a dedicated motorcycle lane...

:cool:

How about a dedicated motorcycle only highway? Cages not allowed. I mean if you are going to wish for something, wish for something big.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts