GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will NOT be able to make the rally in Kerrville. HOWEVER, I have a room reserved at the Whitten. I made the first reservation, and have a great room on the bottom floor at the back. You can pull your trike right up in front of your door.

The Whitten is the main rally point where most trikers will be staying. The rate is $55-58 a nite (can't remember the exact cost). I called them, and while they have a waiting list, they will allow me to transfer to another rider.

SO, if you would like my spot, I will use the first person to respond. If you will respond and give me your tel.#, I will call you right b/4 I cancel, then call you back to confirm, so you can call IMMEDIATELY to make your reservation.

If I don't hear from anyone within 48 hrs., I will go ahead and cancel, assuming no one wants the spot.

My reservation is for nites of 4/16-4/18.

Larry

[email protected]

·
Registered
952 Posts
Larry,
Sorry to hear you're not going to make it.
I have a reservation, but it is for un upstairs room. I'd like to trade with you.
My cell number is on the roster.

-Dan

·
Registered
952 Posts
I have a reservation at the Whitten for April 16 thru 19 for an upstairs room. I have talked to Larry and we are going to switch rooms, but we are going to wait to see if anyone wants to take the left over upstairs room before we switch.
If anyone wants to take my reservation, we will wait 24 hours before the switch.
Just post here or shoot me an email.

[email protected]

-Dan

·
Registered
952 Posts
The trike tour is April 16 thru 19.
I think the two wheelers are there the first weekend.

-Dan

·
Registered
952 Posts
I have just switched my reservation for an upstairs room for the Goofsters down stairs room. If anybody needs to switch or sign up, there is one room available.

-Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts