GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to a great ride from the Queen City to Lesage WV and Hillbilly Hotdogs. First long ride on the Darkside, new Progressive shocks and brakes. Plus the E-2 Rocks gang . . . and sunshine too!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hope you have a safe and fun ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
627 Posts
If Hillbilly hotdogs there is like the one here, not so great.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
What is a "Hillbilly Hotdog"? :shrug:

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looking forward to a great ride from the Queen City to Lesage WV and Hillbilly Hotdogs. First long ride on the Darkside, new Progressive shocks and brakes. Plus the E-2 Rocks gang . . . and sunshine too!! :cool:
Smurf, ya do know that your gas millage is gona drop when you come out of there don't ya???

You'll be at least five pounds heaver on the way back...
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The dogs were great, the ambiance was, well, amazing. Well worth the trip (all 22 bikes) and of course, singing the Weenie song!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
If you guys came through Portsmouth on US 52 I saw your group coming out of New Boston on US 52 East in the consturction area. My name is in a few places at Hillbilly Hotdogs. Hope you had a good trip.

Bash.

BTW, Friday a riding buddy and I went to Athens to try out the BMW 1600 GTL. :no:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bash, yep, that was probably us. Great ride from Cinci to Portsmouth and on into Huntington. Singing the Weenie song is a hoot too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts