GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow
I just learned there are 530 Wi. Historical markers . Anybody know if there is a book listing them ?
Might take a few years but would not it be cool to hit all them by bike ?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Wow
I just learned there are 530 Wi. Historical markers . Anybody know if there is a book listing them ?
Give me a heads up if you're going to do them, I need a little lead time to buy up a bunch of Kwik-Trip stock. :lol:
John

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see there is no booklet though , bummer .
I do not own a printer and with 28 pages PDF it may take a favor .
After looking at them quickly last nite, there looks to be tins of have not seen . All though I do stop and read them often . We do have a broad history here in Wi. That's a fact.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I see there is no booklet though , bummer .
I do not own a printer and with 28 pages PDF it may take a favor .
After looking at them quickly last nite, there looks to be tins of have not seen . All though I do stop and read them often . We do have a broad history here in Wi. That's a fact.

Let me look into this a bit more...:thumbup:

Scott....

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
I double dog dare Rail to get a picture of his bike in front of 549 of them within a years time.

:yes:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
PS. I am not contributing to your Kwik Trip bill either.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Rail,

I emailed you the GPX file with the Wisconsin historical markers. I use Basecamp and it imported into that with no problems.

I do not know how to include attachments here (or if we can). I can email it to anybody else that would like it.

Scott....
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Wow
Believe it or not I was actually thinking that this weekend, that it could be your new adventure. I didnt realize that there was that many:eek:4: I guess scratch that I guess:shrug:

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I think Rail is talking himself into another corner :eek:4: and a costly one at that:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think Rail is talking himself into another corner :eek:4: and a costly one at that:popcorn:
There is no way anybody could do them in one year , nobody .
I may start doing them only because it sounds like fun to learn and see how many I been at already .
Maybe a 3 -5 year project .
Believe it or not I think I did learn something last year .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rail,

I emailed you the GPX file with the Wisconsin historical markers. I use Basecamp and it imported into that with no problems.

I do not know how to include attachments here (or if we can). I can email it to anybody else that would like it.

Scott....
[email protected]
Thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Thank you :thumbup:
You might as well get going on it. You know you an to, any excuse to rack up more miles and a big fuel bill. You've got nothing else to keep your mind occupied, also this will give Betty a lot of PEACE and QUIET. Have Fun.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts