GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post, I came across this board a couple of months ago and have been really enjoying reading the threads. I'm new to the goldwing experience. I started riding as a teenager and after many years of not riding, thought that it was time to get back on the road with a comfortable ride. I am thinking about purchasing an Aspen camping trailer, can you all recommend a good hitch? Thanks...

· Registered
340 Posts
hitch

get a SWIVEL style hitch. it makes all the diff. when riding. Any ????? emailk me about it

dave

· Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i installed a kury hitch recently

its a vertical receiver type

a lot less $$ than the popular name brands you will hear

i think is well made, and was pretty easy to install, even for tyhe tool challenged, like me

· Registered
120 Posts
i installed a kury hitch recently

its a vertical receiver type

a lot less $$ than the popular name brands you will hear

i think is well made, and was pretty easy to install, even for tyhe tool challenged, like me
+1

· Registered
117 Posts
If you can weld or gopt a buddy that can why not make the tounge swivel?
That way you can but a bushtec hitch with a standard ball and have the tounge swivel.

HTML:
http://gl1800riders.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1293&stc=1&d=1233634980

Attachments

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info, I'm looking at a bushtec hitch, with a swivel. Any brands of swivels better than others? How about brakes on the Aspen, recommend them or not?

· Registered
228 Posts
Thanks for the info, I'm looking at a bushtec hitch, with a swivel. Any brands of swivels better than others?

If your Getting the best Camp Trailer Get the best Hitch Bushtec

How about brakes on the Aspen, recommend them or not?
Forget about them. Even Aspen Dose not recommend them.

CTWing (Scott Warner)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.