GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now which do you prefer? Honda or Yamaha?

File this one under "Why didn't anybody do this sooner?" Yamaha's prototype isn't quite the first motorcycle airbag, but the first motorcycle airbag for your, er, tender nuggets.

Their advanced safety scooter, designated the ASV-3, has a multi-chambered air bag rigged between your legs, under the seat, to open in the case of a crash, thus protecting your most prized possessions. We're just glad to see that somebody is working to solve the "crotch + 60 mph + handlebars = pain" equation

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
Too small.......... :lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hal,

LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, there are some people out there that may intentionally hit something to set it (the airbag) off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I think I ride with them <G>!!!!!!!

Bbatman said:
Hal,

LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, there are some people out there that may intentionally hit something to set it (the airbag) off! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All kidding aside, looking at it I would think one's upper body would still flop forward and impact something.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
If you slide up a little it will be like a ejection seat :shock:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Now which do you prefer? Honda or Yamaha?
I don't know about you guys, but I know fo sho my gay friend would love to have that scooter

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Okay, so is there like a technical term for if the rider were to fly off the scooter before the bag deployed?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
jeesh, looks alot like the Helix. BTW, how can some companies get by with making exact Helix clones? Ive seen alot that look exactly like them, but arent the Helix.

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
A couple of more stops at a DQ, and I would have on of those bags built in - no waiting for inflation -

Okay, so is there like a technical term for if the rider were to fly off the scooter before the bag deployed?
- AWSHHTTTT

·
Registered
521 Posts
BA BA black sheep, have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, two bags full! :oops:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Looks like a jet ski with wheels. Fugly!

·
Registered
691 Posts
For us guys,a good protection area! My wife says that men don't have any common sense in their heads. I still don't no which head she was perferring to!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts