1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
It's amazing what people will believe.......isn't it? With no evidence to back up those beliefs....be it 'christian', muslim, etc. Rather than make this life better, folk simply look to the next life that is suppose to exist. Each to their own I guess. :popcorn:

·
Banned
500 Posts
I thought it was 72 Virgins.

They must be running out of Virgins so had to cut back.

·
Banned
1,477 Posts
In a world of make believe there are no limits to imagination.

There is not any need to have supporting evidence. Superstition is certainly an example of this.

All you need is 'belief' or 'faith'.

In fact there are members of this board that 'believe' they can prove events, by the use of circular thinking, based upon 'faith'.

I must wonder if I have enough faith or belief that there are unicorns, and read a book about unicorns will that make them real?

LOL

·
Registered
913 Posts
I believe.......

In a world of make believe there are no limits to imagination.

There is not any need to have supporting evidence. Superstition is certainly an example of this.

All you need is 'belief' or 'faith'.

In fact there are members of this board that 'believe' they can prove events, by the use of circular thinking, based upon 'faith'.

I must wonder if I have enough faith or belief that there are unicorns, and read a book about unicorns will that make them real?

LOL
I believe I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed :) Kit may even have some books on unicorns you could borrow. Good night Kit.

Have a Blessed night pearlie.....Wing_it

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Well, it's morning and guess what.......there still are no gods or after life rewards.......and if there were one virgin would be tantalizing........but there is much more to enjoy in this life.

Well, anyway, good morning to one and all.......I've said that, as you know, FROM MY HEART!!

It's such a beautiful day, I feel like singing.......join me.....

BYE BYE MISS AMERICAN PIE, DRIVE YOUR CHEVY INTO THE LEVY AND NO ONE WILL CRY.......... ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts