GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say enough about Gary and his crew at the Hobby shop. I had both tires replaced and my break pads (front and rear) replaced as well. WOW! What deference! Tap on the front beak and you are going to stop, same for the rear. Both breaks together and you got it going on.
They do first rate service! I highly recommend them to anyone. They use Honda parts for their repairs too.

They also have a well-stocked supply of accessory goodies too.
From my place it is an hour out of the way (Honda dealer is 1 mile away) but I do it for piece of mind that it’s done right.

Give Gary a call @ 770-914-0407

Van

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Gary is definately one of the good guys. I wish we were closer to each other.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ddking said:
If I didn't have to drive through Metro Atlanta, I'd be there as well. Everyone loves him.
For me, being in Duluth as well, the ride through Atlanta is definitely worth it to have Gary work on the bike. :) Getting ready to visit him again. Top notch shop!

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Gary helped me out a couple of years ago when I had one of my flats while visiting TJ and the Boss. Gary got the bike right in and fixed me up in no time. Great service and a pretty nice guy, too.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Not a better GoldWing tech/owner in the country. That I have met at least. Most imporatant thing is he is a first class person, both him and his wife Barb.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ddking said:
If I didn't have to drive through Metro Atlanta, I'd be there as well. Everyone loves him.
Don,

You live in my old neck of the woods. I lived off of 141 and McGinnis Ferry (Johns Creek). I’d still ride over to Gary’s for service if I liver up there.

I don’t remember, isn't there a Honda dealer in Alpheretta?

Van

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
369 Posts
next door

hi van i live next door to ya in senoia. i like gary's shop too,he's a great guy too. max :twisted:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Hobby

Gary serviced both my Wing and my Hannigan trailer. And when it's time to stop for lunch, we all left in his truck and went to lunch!

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
While I agrre with everyone that Gary and his shop are first class, there are some Goldwingers who want everything discounted. They will not like the place.

While Gary's prices are fair, they are not discounted. You want the best, you pay for it.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Good point Paul. I have never compared his price VS a dealer. Would be curious to know. Imagine if it was the same price? A guy that has been working and riding a Wing since thier inception or a guy at the dealer who cant even do the predelivery inspection correctly.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
369 Posts
ride

got it planing on doing lots if riding this summer. i have ridden with chapters z and p . we can get together and do some ridin. max :twisted:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts