GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Holiday Sale-10% additional discount

Enter the code of GIFT4U into the coupon code space in your online order and receive an extra 10% Discount on eligible items.

Applies to products listed at www.hondadirectlineusa.com only. No other websites are eligible.

Rules

1. Sale starts Thursday, December 21 at 6PM and ends Tuesday, January 2 at 8AM eastern time.

2. Additional discounts not available on the following brands: Big Bike Parts, Brand X, Honda oils and chemicals, Hopnel

3. Sale does not apply to previous orders

4. No other discounts or offers can be combined with this sale.

You can call your order in during our Holiday hours but we do prefer online orders the best.

We appreciate your business. Thanks for becoming part of our online communities.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Thank You Hal I've been making a list.

Take notice of the time guys. It starts at 6 PM today not 5 PM as stated in another post.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I'll be in on this one as well, thanks and Merry Christmas. Did anyone ever bring over your rain gear?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Re: <<<<<< HOLIDAY SALE >>>>&g

Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
The order must be placed online while we are closed for the Holiday. We will be back in the office on Wednesday, July 5.

So we can expect the items ordered by Mid July ???? :shock:

·
Registered
787 Posts
We will be back in the office on Wednesday, July 5.

Now that's what I call a vacation :!:

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
I think thats the cache from the summer that is stuck in there.
Hal, where do you store the rest of your cash ??

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
488 Posts
What's the secret decoder ring code?

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Reboot your computers. I think thats the cache from the summer that is stuck in there.
Yeah, that's it... The cache... That's the ticket.... ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I am in the middle of a broke phase.
Me too, especially after your last sale! :eek:4:

Although, I may be able to squeeze in a small order. Thanks Hal! And Happy Holdiays to all of you at HDL!! :xmas1:

BAT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet! Order placed...Now, when I sleep, I'll have visions of a Brown Santa bringing gifts, dancing in my head. :lol:

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
I read the July 5 date on my Yahoo account early this AM at work........... kinda chuckled . Figured Hal had been up late or something.

:sparkplug:

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Thanks Hal...
You are more than a good dealer. You make easy for us to buy safety chrome! I just spent $365 on said chrome for our new wing.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hedo said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":qdlomwid] I think thats the cache from the summer that is stuck in there.
Hal, where do you store the rest of your cash ??

:lol: :lol:
I am in the middle of a broke phase.[/quote:qdlomwid]

Around here we call that "cash flow challenge"

·
Registered
379 Posts
Dang it.... just placed an order and forgot to enter the code! Oh well next time. Thanks Hal and Merry Christmas to all.
Pap

·
Registered
118 Posts
OEM Parts question for Hal

Hal , as I see the ad it says what is not on sale.However I do not see OEM parts not listed. Is OEM parts included in the sale as I can not put a code anywhere on the form.
Just asking and as everyone has already said. THANKS FOR DOING THIS FOR US RIDERS
Gator in Jersey

1 - 20 of 25 Posts