GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard about it today on the radio. It gives you a list of criminals in your area. This one here gives you a map that shows exactly where they live in regards to your house. Pretty freakin scary. There are 3 guys that have been convicted of statatory rape on a child in my area. Wow!

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

·
Premium Member
5,974 Posts
I check it once in a while just to make sure I'm not on it.

When I checked for my area, I was amazed at how many were shown. Sure glad I don't have kids at home any more. It's a great service, even if it is a little scarry.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow.....Thanks.....Now I can go after all the child molesters cuz I have a photo.... :D Knew they had something like this out there just didnt know where....ride safe

·
Registered
979 Posts
:shock: Wow lots of perverts within half a mile of me, They should just create a town for these deviates to all live in, it would sure be real easy to keep an eye on them. Wow i didnt know there were that many crazys in my area. Thanks Toyo.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Thanks for the website!

One thing that really bothered me was it seemed like every school in my neighborhood has at least one child offender very near the school :!: :roll:

·
Registered
609 Posts
This is sad that we live in such filth of chixty folks.

What I am going to do is stop feeding my mut,get a bb gun,6 pac of cornas and wait behind the rose bush yelling kitty ,kitty yo ass is grass.

what they need a law like in Kennasaw,GA is that every household own a weapon,the results==crime went down
I do have some surprises when the 30/06,270 and 357 are not used in hunting season TRY ME FOR RESULTS<BRO

Well,the bottom line is the judical system is the lowest of the lowest by slapping the bad folks on the hands and telling them to behave or i am going to slap them again.

What we really need to do is teach the folks ,1 strike and you history like in china. you never hear whats happens after that!!
edmund

·
Registered
93 Posts
We USE to have one in my red neck type neighborhood but SOMEONE kept putting a sign on his front yard telling everybody what he was,
He ended up moving--------------------Imagine that.

take care and Ride Safe

Steve Scott

·
Registered
609 Posts
Steven,
When you look at the Atlanta areas(inside and outside of I-285) of all the pretty colors,you could round them up and you could have a another new little new york city number 3 in the south.
What do you expect a city and surounding area with a exploding grouth of people(close to 3 million)to do. The crime increases,not decrease if I remember correctly!!
not meaning to offending you on the status of crime in LITTE BIG APPLE

Steven,
reading the story of this past weekend at wingstock,you ,bil,paul,mike,max and the other did a great job along taking care of dan. Looking at his face ,he had a great smile on it.
If my health allows me to, I will be there

ride safe ,
edmund

1 - 11 of 11 Posts