GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got home from Rogers Arkansas about noon to day. never got wet.We want to thanks everyone.We met a lot of old and new friends. thanks for the good times Everett and Carol. Dozerman:congrats: and Peanut

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Glad y'all made it safe and sound. Was a pleaseure meeting you and look forward to seeing you again next year.

Rodger

That's Mama Chicken to you Carol :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
I was wondering about you guys. Glad to know you made it home all safe and sound. It was great getting to see you guys!

We got home from Rogers Arkansas about noon to day. never got wet.We want to thanks everyone.We met a lot of old and new friends. thanks for the good times Everett and Carol. Dozerman:congrats: and Peanut

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Great to have seen y'all again, and glad your home. I didn't get those pictures that I wanted,,,you know one thing led to another, and it was over in a flash and we all headed in different directions....

·
Registered
809 Posts
Glad ya made it home safe. Big hugs from the Toolbox.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

Hi Y'all,

I'm proud of the two of you. That's some serious rolling, in anybody's book.

Dean & I hope to see the two of you again real soon.

:doorag: :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Evertt & Carol,

Glad to hear you got back safe from your trip. I'm amazed :rolleyes: at that little dog and the miles he has to have logged on that trike. He's got to be one of a kind. :congrats:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Everett and Carol

Very much regret that I was not able to once again have the pleasure to be in your company and that of the many folks who attended. The TEXAS Trike Gang has done and continues to do such a great job of making the Kerrville event not only possible, but such a great time. I certainly hope that I have the pleasure of having our paths cross again sometime soon.

All the best to you both and glad to hear you had such enjoyable events.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts