GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey GL1800 gang, it was a beautiful ride for on the way back. Enjoyed meeting all the new members and seeing the old ones again, I don't mean you Hal, you're still very young!! L.O.L.
Great day and good restaurant Paul... Gil

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts
Thanks to everybody who came to RTE #4. Like Gil said, it was a booming success. Here's the proof (courtesy David - Red Rider):

·
Registered
160 Posts
It was a great outing by all means. The fellowship and food was great. Great RTE#4. Tony

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello All,

Great day all round. Thanks for posting the pictures Paul. :thumbup: Looking forward to the next one. :eat1:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
great weather good meeting spot good to see old and a few new friends got back to lindsay at 3:50 great day looking forward to next one.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Good time had by all! Hope to see everyone the next go around. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hey Rog! It's almost too hot to ride here... hit 90 f on the way home yesterday. It is nice to ride without getting soaked by rain though.:p

·
Registered
160 Posts
Today Donna and I rode to Sutton and Jackson Point, rode the lake road to a nice restaurant for lunch in Keswick and home via the Queensville side road to Young street and Highway 9 home. It was hot and every vent was open. Can't wait to complain about the cold. lol Tony

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Well Anita and I went to the car show in lindsay. Road home this afternoon got up to 94f could have used a air condition seat .??:wrong:but they had a great turnout at the show lots of cars and bikes and the park was full of british sport cars and bikes.:eek:4:

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts
Well Anita and I went to the car show in lindsay.
I went to Classics on Kent last year. Great show. Heard there were going to have more classic bikes this year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts