GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, well we just got home @ 6 pm and it was a great ride indeed! Over 500 kls and good weather.
It was nice seeing old friend and meeting new ones as usual.
Hope we can do all over again real; soon.

Isn't that Hal a great motivator??? To get us to ride 500 kls for lunch!! L.O.L.

Gil----Soon to be { Honda Pants }!!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Great ride with great friends and a lot of new friends.:agree::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Pics are on the way however they must go through a third party as I am as dumb as a post when it comes to picture taking and the computer. Sorry!:nojoke:
It was a great time and we even met a couple of new people too. Thanks to all those that came.

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Sorry I missed the RTE today. Sounds like it was fun. Here are the pics Hal took:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hey Rog! Still trying to be good.... but it's hard to diet all the time.:twisted::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
ice cream.

Rog you wont believe Hal made us go to Kawartha dairy after a big lunch he said it was Jane.??? but we all participated it was great.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Paul, I have a question for U!

When I try to save the pictures to My Pictures, they come out stretched sideways and flat! What am I doing wrong and does anyone else have that problem?? Gil

·
Canuck
2,841 Posts
Hey Paul, I have a question for U!

When I try to save the pictures to My Pictures, they come out stretched sideways and flat! What am I doing wrong and does anyone else have that problem?? Gil
Gil - not sure what to say. I'm on a different computer right now, so I tried saving a few of the pics to a file. They saved just fine. Sorry, but no idea what to suggest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts