GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I flew out of the Columbus, Ohio, airport to come back to South Florida. Marysville is about 35 miles nortwest of Columbus. At the main entry point at the Columbus Airport they had a nice display celebrating Honda's 25th Anniversary of production in the United States. They had one of the first Elsinore models built on display and to celebrate the 25th year what bike do you think they had on display to symbolize the current models? Scroll down to the last picture for the answer.

·
Chard Member
13,060 Posts
Thanks for the pics Hal! 25 years is a start!

If Honda is so in love with the VTX line, when are they going to dress one. Maybe even a Tourer model? Could they compete with the RK a little if they did or is it too late?

TIA....

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
honda can keep the vtx line, it reminds me of the 1930s harley and indians--butt ugly

loren

·
Registered
979 Posts
VTX

:D They can keep there VTX it looks to much like a Harley, it should have been a Wing maybe they have lost faith in there flagship bike. I hope not. :D And the Elsinore was a good choice I had one when I was a kid it was a great bike in its day. :s27: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts