GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone bring there gl1800 in for service. Looking for a reputable dealer somewhere between Baton Rouge and Mississippi.:surprise:

·
Registered
38 Posts
My GL1800 trike is at Friendly Honda in Baton Rouge for warranty work on the trike kit. The bearings are bad on one of the rear wheels. They are going to do the recall work while they have it. You might call to see how long it will take. They have had mine for a couple weeks now. They had to order parts for the trike work.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
My GL1800 trike is at Friendly Honda in Baton Rouge for warranty work on the trike kit. The bearings are bad on one of the rear wheels. They are going to do the recall work while they have it. You might call to see how long it will take. They have had mine for a couple weeks now. They had to order parts for the trike work.
What trike do you have? Who installed it? I have a Hannigan kit that was installed by Coach Rice Trikes. I bought the Goldwing at Southern Honda in Chattanooga. I too need to bring my trike in for the recall, but not certain who to bring it to.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine has a Motor Trike kit. It was installed by The Trike Man on Mobile, AL. I bought it from someone in the Baton Rouge area. I would call Friendly Honda and ask them about doing the recall on your bike and how long it will take. They do install trike kits at Friendly but I don't know what brands they deal with. I have seen Motor Trike and CSC trikes there before. Their number is 2252926242. They took longer than expected with mine but they were doing other work along with the recall.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I bought my first Goldwing from Friendly in 2008. Never used their service department...hey, it's a Honda...so I have no experience with their service dept...I pass that way often, so I'll stop and talk with them.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I had my brake recall done today at Hall's Honda in Kenner. They have taken over the Garrett Honda dealership on Williams Blvd.

·
Registered
845 Posts
About 50 miles farther west is South Side Honda in Lafayette. Small dealership. They have one main Goldwing Tech and Art is a good one. He also does trike kits. (Not sure which ones) Dropped my wing off for the recall & clutch , front brake system flush and I am
Getting the bike back today. Dropped it off Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts