GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda announced another AMA race team to be sponsored by Corona and it will be run by an outside group. It starts next season.

Honda motocrosser Ernesto Fonseca who was severely injured last year was on the stage in a wheel chair with the Honda race team and spoke to the crowd.

They also introduced a TRX420 ATV that has power steering.

Freddie Spencer was on stage with the Interceptor as it is re-introduced and he celebrates his 25th year since racing one.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Honda announced another AMA race team to be sponsored by Corona...
Just think, a large part of this board has participated in that investment, and seems determined to continue that trend. :beer3:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ronbien said:
Honda announced another AMA race team to be sponsored by Corona...
Just think, a large part of this board has participated in that investment, and seems determined to continue that trend. :beer3:
Chris was told that the team will be managed by a "Mr. Hedo". I haven't heard his name in race circles so he must be some genius that they are bringing who has some expertise in a related field.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Mr. Hedo...sounds Japanese, doesn't it? :D

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
trialsman said:
Mr. Hedo...sounds Japanese, doesn't it? :D
Ahhhh Soooo.........

All that Corona drinking has paid-off!! You should see the size of the check they sent me.............. :shock:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hedo, you're incorrigible!!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
As share holders, this means we all get free passes to their first race!!

WWWOOOOO HHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ronbien said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":22mjgs7g]Honda announced another AMA race team to be sponsored by Corona...
Chris was told that the team will be managed by a "Mr. Hedo". I haven't heard his name in race circles so he must be some genius that they are bringing who has some expertise in a related field.[/quote:22mjgs7g]

Yup, None other then a good old Wisconsin boy............ :D

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I bet that CJS will be the clean up boy after each race... :wink: :wink: The pit crew will be made up from the lot lizards.. Heck man they cannot lose with a support team like this...... :beer3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts