GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advide if there are Honda dealers (or anyone else for that matter) in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area that sell Honda accessories, 'farkles' and apparel:?:

We will also likely take a day-trip to Charleston if there are any there too.

Taking a trip there (without the Wing unfortunately:?) in the 3rd week of October.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Honda Dealers in Charleston, SC

There are Honda dealers in the Charleston area, but farkles are very limited. Velocity Powersports at Exit 203 off of I-26 is a good dealer. So far they've done my initial break in check and sold me a set of new tires. Two years ago they had no new Goldwings on the showroom floor.

I ended up going to Columbia to buy my 09. I got a great deal on my level 3 at about $16K out the door. Columbia Honda had loads of farkles; they are heavy on the Kuryyakin line.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Not worth wasting your time and gas. They are power sports style dealers and sell some of this some of that. A Wing is a rare sight to see in the showrooms.

The one on Hwy 501 would be the best bet. Somewhere in the 4000 address area, forget the exact address. Called Redline Honda. They have lots of helmets, jackets, that kind of thing, but not a lot of Wing stuff. No demand for it.

Demand is for sport bikes, cruisers and water sports vehicles. Sea Doos and so on. Prices.......hey it is a tourist area, take lots of money.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Honda of Sumter

About an hour closer to Myrtle Beach than Columbia...Honda of Sumter is a top-selling Goldwing dealer and they have a wall full of Goldwing accessories/farkles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts