GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that Christmas is winding down, (Thank Goodness). We lost our electricity for 2 1/2 hours at 2:30, we had just finished our meal. Along with that, we had, have, will continue to have a nice little snow storm. But we survived.

So now that we have decided what gifts we are going to keep, which ones that we are going to recycle (perish the thought), and counted our cash and gift certificates. What are we going to do with that cash?

One more time, I am going to dip in the well, and take advantage of HD L's generous Holiday sale. These sales are keeping me broke, but I am getting what I want.

What should I order?:

Tires? Nope, got 3 new rears and 2 new fronts. Bummer!

Extended Warranty? Nope, bought that on the last round. Shoot!

Safety Chrome? Did they make something NEW? Nope, Dang!

Safety Equipment? Hmm haven't touched all the stuff I have already! Good Deal!

Lights/Lighted items? Dang where would I put them? Better skip that Idea!

Riding Apparel? Hmmmm I have more Apparel than the average Macy's store. Fagetaboutit!

Hey I know, get at least a $400 dollar gift certificate and save 12% on future purchases as I need them. My Mom didn't raise a fool.

Anybody else going to slip it to Hal, and save some bucks?

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
If only Hal sold wedding cakes. Oh well I guess I'll find something!

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
The $400.00 gift certificate sounds great. The only problem is after I ordered the toys and gadgets I really wanted for the Wing I ran out of extra money for the certificate....... :) :cry:

If Hal handled Escapade trailers I might have ordered one of them. I ordered it today from a dealer about 100 miles from where I live. He is the closest one to me.

If the buyer for my Starlight trailer backs out I will put it on this board next.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts