GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have begun sending out periodic newsletters and specials on parts, and accessories for your bike. To receive these you must signup. These are Separate from any other signups you may have done in the past. The specials will be completely different than the "SALES" we normally offer. You will still receive our sales info if you have in the past.

Please be sure to add [email protected] to your e-mail address book to ensure successful delivery of these e-mails.

To sign up for the list clickHERE

Chris Greenlee
Honda Direct Line

·
Registered
979 Posts
Closetchef said:
will Verdayne be first?
:clap2: :22yikes: Verdayne needs to dress up that new naked wing LOL. Sorry Verdayne that new bike needs some chrome.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Come on guys! First a bunch of folks gets all over his back because he runs into some financial trouble. Now some folks are egging him on to spend money he may or not have to dress up his bike.

Sorry - but to put this back on topic, I signed up under "Other." Doubt if Hal will handle much in the way of Silver Wings.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
MesquiteBob said:
Come on guys! First a bunch of folks gets all over his back because he runs into some financial trouble. Now some folks are egging him on to spend money he may or not have to dress up his bike.

Sorry - but to put this back on topic, I signed up under "Other." Doubt if Hal will handle much in the way of Silver Wings.

Mesquite Bob
You are so right Bob.

Thank you to Chris for doing this.

I signed up with the 1800 and both VTX1800s. I am thinking about purchasing one when I get back on my feet for cruising around town on next summer. Hope this did not mess up my sign up.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
MesquiteBob said:
I think he was just pulling Verdayne's leg, Bob.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Didn't say Verdayne should spend money, just figgered he'd like to be first to know about new stuff!

Sorry if you were dissed Verdayne!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I signed up for the 1800 and 'other'. I'm hoping for a special on the rocket ships.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Thanks again,we need to spend our Xmas money!!! :wink:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Thanks, Chris. Got er done.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Second Mortgage here we come :)

W

·
0 Posts
Thanks Chris....................BTW, how come you look so much like Hal..........LOL...... :lol:

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
More Bling? I did it! Can someone tell the Mrs. to lend me the Plastic?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
5Ross said:
I signed up with the 1800 and both VTX1800s. I am thinking about purchasing one when I get back on my feet for cruising around town on next summer. Hope this did not mess up my sign up.
I did the same thing. I'm sure the system is set up to handle those of us who have multiple bikes. I have a VTX1800 Retro I use for that very purpose and love it. I call it my "city bike" even though it's capable of far more. I think you'll really enjoy the VTX. It's a pleasant change to be able to go from the upright riding position on the Wing to the more laid back, stretched out position on the X and back. It actually make riding each even more fun, if that's possible. :D

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Thanks, Chris. All signed up, I hope.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts