GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 - 2006 Honda Goldwing GL1800 MC Enterprises Heel/Toe Shifter With Floorboards

Used

In Very Good Condition / See Below for Fit !!!

******* $185.00 plus shipping / See Below

Honda Goldwing GL1800 2001-2006 MC Enterprises Floorboards with Heel/Toe Shifter 297-7

Part #297-7
Alternate MPN #2977

Inside measurements for the heel to toe shifter is approximately 12-1/4" ( More than enough room for an average size boot )
Foot rest / Floorboards Left and Right side measurements approximately 9-5/8" at longest point and approximately 4-7/8" at widest point.

What is included in this sale:
MC Enterprise #297-7 Heel/Toe Shifter and a Left & Right floor boards as shown in photos. Also included the left side and right side Honda OEM step brackets Right side #50613-MCA-000 and #50614-MCA-010 Left side used brackets.
As you can see by the photos the rubber is in good condition and the cast on the floorboards and the chrome on the mounts are also in good condition.

Please read: The website I looked at for my information states these will fit 2001-2006. ( They came off a 2006 ) Other websites state this MC Enterprise heel/toe shifter with floorboards will also fit 2007 and 2008 years of Honda Goldwing GL 1800. Do your own research to make sure they will work on your Goldwing !!!

Note: Shifter mechanism above the floorboard !!!

As you read above I included the Honda GL 1800 OEM step brackets that do not come with MC Enterprises heel & toe shifter & floorboards when you purchase them new !!! If you were to order both OEM step brackets new it would cost approximately $40 - $50 extra.

All you do is remove the two bolts for each side of your driver foot and right side foot peg step brackets and mount the OEM ones that are in the box using your original screws. Then bolt MC Enterprise mounts to them.

Manufactures Information Below:
Floorboards with Heel-Toe Shifter by MC Enterprises. Cast aluminum floorboards with heel-toe shifter provide convenient shifting and additional comfort for long rides. Mounts in original foot peg location.
This item mounts in original peg location - Made in the USA
Expertly crafted from the highest grade materials
State of the art design and peerless Unique, dependable and functional

Fitment - GL1800 Gold Wing 2001 - 2006 - See Above !!!

Items being sold in as is condition No Warranty

Photos recently taken are of actual items being sold !!!

Item located in Clearwater, FL 33763 - I accept paypal !!! I would need your zip for a shipping price.

Items have been bubble wrapped and packaged for shipping. Measurements 14" x 11" x 6" and the weight is 11lbs 12oz that will be shipped USPS.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:grin2:***** Price lowered to $165.00 Plus Shipping *****:grin2:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
************************************************************************************************************

************************************* SOLD ************** SOLD ********** SOLD ******************************

*************************************Please Remove Posting - Thank you ******************************************

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.