GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you. Not too many items that are not archived somewhere on this forum.
RS

·
Registered
911 Posts
Thank you. Not too many items that are not archived somewhere on this forum.
RS
Hi Road Spanker...yes they can...I just did it a few nights ago....not very difficult...follow the instructions in the link that Daycruiser supplied...good luck !!...ride safe....

Scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Road Spanker...yes they can...I just did it a few nights ago....not very difficult...follow the instructions in the link that Daycruiser supplied...good luck !!...ride safe....

Scott
Im glad i found this post as i am new here.Just checked my nav on my o7 wing and i have city nav. n/america v7,may 2005.software version is2.10

·
Registered
911 Posts
Im glad i found this post as i am new here.Just checked my nav on my o7 wing and i have city nav. n/america v7,may 2005.software version is2.10
Thats what I had on my bike prior to updating...you'll need to do the firmware update and the maps if you so choose....ride safe....
Where in Ontario are you ?

Scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats what I had on my bike prior to updating...you'll need to do the firmware update and the maps if you so choose....ride safe....
Where in Ontario are you ?

Scott
London

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I think the latest Canadian firmware is different from the latest US version which is 4.31...not sure everything that's involved with firmware, but the Canadian bikes do ship with a different version as I recall.

In any case, you should be able to update the maps without changing the firmware, in case you get the new maps first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts