GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...lets work on this. What night do we want to do it? Seems like the night before the event or the first night would be the best. Suggestions?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Lewis,

Is this in addition to or replacing the breakfast?

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Hey Fonz........I mean Lewis......

You sure know how to make us Northerners feel good about sitting inside all winter !!!

Gosh, we've got Dave out in Colorado getting us all excited about a ride 8 months away. Dawg will be posting about Cats-Cade pretty soon. And now this............

Pretty soon we'll need to know who will be meeting in the parking lot of the Red Roof again !!! :lol: :lol:

:beer8:

When are we supposed to go to work??? :wink:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Who's cooking? I vote for Hedo, there'll be plenty of Coronas to go around, Right?

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
BBQ, some mention BBQ????????
ummmmmmmmmmmm..good!!!!

I don't care, when ever you cook it, I'll eat it.... :lol: :lol:

When is the breakfast??? a few days away from the breakfast would be fine, before the Hoot starts, kind of a starting BBQ?????

I'm hungry now.... :wink:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
Hedo said:
Hey Fonz........I mean Lewis......

You sure know how to make us Northerners feel good about sitting inside all winter !!!

Gosh, we've got Dave out in Colorado getting us all excited about a ride 8 months away. Dawg will be posting about Cats-Cade pretty soon. And now this............

Pretty soon we'll need to know who will be meeting in the parking lot of the Red Roof again !!! :lol: :lol:

:beer8:

When are we supposed to go to work??? :wink:
Parking lot?

Red Roof?

Coronas?

HDL BBQ?

Hey, I'm ready. Is it that time already again.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Lewis,
Name the date and we will be there, you know how the word "BBQ" will perk up Jen!!! :lol: We are looking forward to making a return trip to the Knoxville area to do some more great riding. We had a great time this past summer and hope to meet up again with those we had a great opportunity to ride with, and hope to meet up with some new faces also. (Hey Robeth, we need you to lead the "crazy" group again)

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
When is it, I need time to scheldule time. Huh?

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Lewis,
I concur with the Party Meister from New Yawk. :roll: Plan it, advertise it, get volunteers and brag about it, they will come bearin' grins and silverware. :wink:

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
OK...lets work on this. What night do we want to do it? Seems like the night before the event or the first night would be the best. Suggestions?
Either of those work for me! Look forward to it Lewis!

Bartman

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,684 Posts
zaT111 said:
(Hey Robeth, we need you to lead the "crazy" group again)

Standing by, Bret and Jen.

Lewis, good on ya. Two chances to get together in one week? YAHOO!

Tuesday evening sounds good to me.....but any time is ok.

Thanks.

Bob E.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
******* Dave said:
8)

Lewis,
I concur with the Party Meister from New Yawk. :roll: Plan it, advertise it, get volunteers and brag about it, they will come bearin' grins and silverware. :wink:
WE NEED SILVERWARE? ? ? ?

I thought BBQ was best eaten with fingers - count me in.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Isn't it amazing....mention food and the wingers are standing in line an hour before it will be served. Now it is months away and already they are slobbering at the mouth. LOL

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
zaT111 said:
. (Hey Robeth, we need you to lead the "crazy" group again)

What's this about a crazy group? Can I ride with the crazy group please?

Robeth has never disappointed me yet when he leads a ride.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We got a doozey in the works. A little food, a little ride, a little bluegrass, a little poker maybe...should be a good time.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
We got a doozey in the works. A little food, a little ride, a little bluegrass, a little poker maybe...should be a good time.
What is this about ? ? ? ? If Polecat gets in line before me I'll have to go to Wendy's :evil:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Lewis,

Getting better all the time :clap2:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts