GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Now called Kirby's Supersports http://www.kirbyssupersports.com/

In 2007 I bought my 2007 level 3 there, best price I could find, drove down, they had it ready to go, and rode it home, good experience, no hassle.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Went down with a friend couple years ago she traded a Shadow for a 1300 VTX got treated real well. Also just had a friend get his 1500 triked haven't heard any complaints yet. Matter of fact have never heard any complaints. Never dealt with them myself.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Neosho Powersports in neosho mo has good prices on bikes and the discount accessories real nice. My first bike came from Honda of chanute back in 74.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I purchased my '02 wing from them couple years back, no problems or complaints what so ever. My buddy bought his '01 from them last year, no problems for him either. Buddy looking for a new bike this year (goldwing)and was almost ready to buy from them again but he had a brain fart and bought a new Harley Street Glide. Nice bike, BUT NOT A GOLDWING by any means as his wife found out this weekend on a 850 mile trip to "break it in". Got HER BUTT broke in ! She was moaning and groaning at very first stop...about 70 miles! Another fellow we met up with ended up having a used seat that he gave my buddy, so we stopped by his house on the way back home and swapped out seats. Carried his original seat on my trailer back home. One of those "hate to say I told you so, but, I TOLD YOU SO" !!! My wife had not been on a bike for 23+ years (kids) and made the entire trip with no discomfort on our Goldwing, pulling a trailer too.
Sorry kind of got off the topic...:lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
In 08 purchased a new Goldwing trike. Best deal around. In 2010 Purchased a newGoldwing trike. Have had many fun miles on these 2 trikes. Now have on order a 2012 Goldwing trike. Traded the 08 for this one with a really good deal . Always friendly people and good service.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bought '08 from Kirby

Bought my level 2 '08 from Kirby. Great to deal with, best prices I could find. Traveled hour and a half and saved $4,000 for same bike here locally.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Bought a new 05 VTX from them in 2008, great deal...saved a bundle and they were nice and easy to deal with. They seem to have a lot of good deals on new "old stock" and our local dealers can't touch them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a New '10 Goldwing from them about 2 months ago (Black audio comfort). Great folks to work with and the internet price is the price. I think there was some fee for financing, but no freight, setup, or 30 day tag.
Dealt with a fellow named Chance there.

·
Banned
1,247 Posts
A Friend and I bought bought our 06's from them in 10/06. Have never went back because we didn't need to. I have my warranty work done closer to home. I don't think my friend has ever needed any work done on his bike.
So the answer is yes!

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
Used to live in Erie, and would drop by every so often to drool over the bikes.

Well things went this way and that and had to move to Colorado to find work (darn the luck).

Got financially blessed and was able to buy a Goldwing so started looking around and found that Kirby was several thousand less than the lowest price here in CO.

Flew in, they picked me up at KCI, drove to Chanute and picked up my new '06 without any hassle at all and was out the door in an hour.

Then I had to ride it all the way back to Colorado.

Yep, good folks.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all...
Going out on the 26th to pick up a leftover '10. Got a good deal on a black audio comfort.

AG GL

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All went well in Chanute. Got the bike and rode uneventfully home- until the rain hit in western Ohio!

Happy owner...

AG GL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts