GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my annual trip to the MAC Tools US Nationals in Indianapolis over Labor day, we stopped at this Honda dealer which is located just south of Nashville Tn.
WOW!!! Great folk's, BEAUTIFUL business and they had a single showroom just for the wings. Many Bushtec trailers and just about any accessory you could want for your bike. They also do custom lighting and stereo set-ups for the wing. If you are in that area it is worth a stop!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cool Springs Honda

I havent been to their showroom but I have met them in person at the Honda Hoot a couple of years ago. I have met some GOldwing people that have purchased their Wing over there and they had some nice words to say as well and some were related to the OTD price on thier Goldwings.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Honda of Cool Springs, located in Franklin, TN.

From Nashville, take 65 South to Huntsville; exit 68B onto Cool Springs Blvd (heading West). Cross Mallory Lane, go through two lights and look for the second left. You can see the Honda sign behind some buildings lining Cool Springs Blvd. If you get to the next intersection (Mack Hatcher) you've gone too far--in that case make a U-turn and take the first right as you head back from where you came.

It's a great shop! :wink:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will be going by mid October, I will be in Nashville for a conferance in fact HD of cool springs is sponsoring a motorcycle ride as part of our conferance (iebi, International Entertainment Buyers Assocation) I am not sure if it is the same dealership or not. I was planning on going on the ride but i am recovering from back surgery and the doc will not allow me to ride quite yet.

Thanks for the heads up i will be sure and go by.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts