GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a new 04 and saw some great prices at this dealership. Does anyone have any opinions on them at all?

Thanks!

Bill :eek:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Bill - they are a great dealer that does a very high volume of both Wings and other motorcycles. Good in both sales and service, and nice people to do business with for your Honda. Certainly one of the very top in the state.

DaleC

·
Registered
441 Posts
SoCalWinger said:
I'm in the market for a new 04 and saw some great prices at this dealership. Does anyone have any opinions on them at all?

Thanks!

Bill :eek:
Bill,
You are fortunate enough to have fairly close access to them. From LA to SF, right? They are a great dealer and I got most of my pricing, etc from them before I bought my wing. I wanted the '04 Candy Red and they didn't expect them in until December (this was Oct) so I called a fairly local dealer her and they matched what it would have cost me to fly to San Jose and ride the bike back.....So, I bought from them instead.

I don't really like Honda's take on shipping bikes. It really hamstrings those of us who don't live all that close to great dealers like HDL or Milpitas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts