GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks HDL and Lamonster for the new category "Honda Service Information" located at the bottom of the screen. It is kind of like one stop shopping.

This board just keeps getting better.

Bulldog :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Where is it?

Bulldog, I am looking for it but I don't "SEE" what you are talking about. But then it is probably the perverbile snake.

Thanks
Jay

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Re: Where is it?

Silver Ghost said:
Bulldog, I am looking for it but I don't "SEE" what you are talking about. But then it is probably the perverbile snake.

Thanks
Jay
You won't see the link unless you join the group. I think you just did if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Me neither

I belong to the group and can see if under "usergroups" at the top, but nothing at the bottom. Also, when I go to user groups I see the listing of who belongs, but do not see any actual info yet. Is that right?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmmm...I don't see it either! However, I can't see the temps in the bars either, just the bars and the names of the location. :|

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Re: Where is it?

LaMonster said:
You won't see the link unless you join the group. I think you just did if I'm not mistaken.
Well, I'm listed as a member, but I don't see it either, at the top or bottom of the page. I thought I joined the group! :?:

John in Vegas

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think that I can be a little clearer here. I think that I got hit with a dummy stick this weekend, while shoveling snow.

Once you have joined the group, you will see the category at the bottom of >Forum Index<

Sorry if I confused anyone.

Bulldog

·
Chard Member
13,072 Posts
I foundeded it! Sneaky place where you hid it! Right out in plain view!

Good thing I'm purty, cause sometimes I tain't real bright! Can you say maybe a 15 watter! LOL....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Red and all others that can not find the "HONDA SERVICE INFORMATION". You have to leave the general board, go to the "FORUM INDEX", and the "HONDA SERVICE INFORMATION" is the last category on the page and so labeled.

http://64.191.30.178/forums/index.php

Mind you, you must subscribe first.

Bulldog

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Bulldog said:
Red and all others that can not find the "HONDA SERVICE INFORMATION". You have to leave the general board, go to the "FORUM INDEX", and the "HONDA SERVICE INFORMATION" is the last category on the page and so labeled.

http://64.191.30.178/forums/index.php

Mind you, you must subscribe first.

Bulldog
I tried that Bulldog :? If you get them to do that then you will be the new minister of information :D

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!

...The same stick that hit Red must have traveled to Colorado and hit me also. Went back to the forum index and see and was able to access the bulletins.

Great job guys!! I love this board!!!

·
Chard Member
13,072 Posts
They told me that there would be days like this. I found it! :) I didn't know I had to go back to the front index page to see it at the bottom.

Thanks Guys for holding my hand!
:oops:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts