GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chard Member
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a Honda Service Study survey today. I have owned Wings 26 years and Hondas since '64. This is the first time I have received anything from Honda wanting to know what I think. I'm confused...... LOL!!

I won't be sending the survey back for awhile, if ever. Not until they repair the wobble on this '06. A $23k two wheeled car should not wobble out of the crate. I really doubt anything more will be done by Honda. They replaced the tires at 800 miles. That's been it so far in 3 months.

Have other members been receiving these service surveys?

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Yes. I got mine a couple months after I purchased my 2006. I filled it out and sent it in.

Glad I don't have a wobbler.

·
Legend in His Own Mind
4,671 Posts
William Anzik said:
Yes. I got mine a couple months after I purchased my 2006. I filled it out and sent it in.

Ditto. Ooowwww, William you're brave get ready to be flamed. I'll just remain silent about how mine has never wobbled under any condition or circumstance, it's just too dangerous!! :p
Red maybe you should reconsider, fill it out and really give 'em a earful.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Wobble

RED,
a guy i know just put motorcycle tires on his car. :shock: Said he was trying to get his car to handle better in curves. Says he wants to keep up with sport bikes in the mountains.
Now he's got a wobble in the front end. :roll: He's runnin AVONS with 40psi.
Whatcha think? Should he try 'STONES? 'LOPS? :?
Ride Red,
the hobo

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Teaser 1 said:
[quote="William Anzik":2awh127s]Yes. I got mine a couple months after I purchased my 2006. I filled it out and sent it in.

Ditto. Ooowwww, William you're brave get ready to be flamed. I'll just remain silent about how mine has never wobbled under any condition or circumstance, it's just too dangerous!! :p
Red maybe you should reconsider, fill it out and really give 'em a earful.[/quote:2awh127s]I can see what you mean now but I didn't intend it as a slam at anyone. But people can flame if they'd like. :wink:

G

·
I got a survey, filled it out and sent it back. A couple months later they sent me a $100 gift card good at any Honda dealer. I bought a hat, a windbreaker and a bunch of oil filters. The dealer even have me a discount. I redeemed it at a Honda car dealership.

G

·
Red said:
I received a Honda Service Study survey today. I have owned Wings 26 years and Hondas since '64. This is the first time I have received anything from Honda wanting to know what I think. I'm confused...... LOL!!

I won't be sending the survey back for awhile, if ever. Not until they repair the wobble on this '06. A $23k two wheeled car should not wobble out of the crate. I really doubt anything more will be done by Honda. They replaced the tires at 800 miles. That's been it so far in 3 months.

Have other members been receiving these service surveys?
Red,

With all due respect I would at least use the survey as an opportunity to vent my feelings with Honda.

HAL

·
Chard Member
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Red,

With all due respect I would at least use the survey as an opportunity to vent my feelings with Honda.

HAL
I probably will send it back sometime. I don't want to "bury" the dealer just yet. :wink: I need their help if they are willing to try.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts