GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chard Member
Joined
·
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a Honda Service Study survey today. I have owned Wings 26 years and Hondas since '64. This is the first time I have received anything from Honda wanting to know what I think. I'm confused...... LOL!!

I won't be sending the survey back for awhile, if ever. Not until they repair the wobble on this '06. A $23k two wheeled car should not wobble out of the crate. I really doubt anything more will be done by Honda. They replaced the tires at 800 miles. That's been it so far in 3 months.

Have other members been receiving these service surveys?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,570 Posts
Yes. I got mine a couple months after I purchased my 2006. I filled it out and sent it in.

Glad I don't have a wobbler.
 

·
Legend in His Own Mind
Joined
·
4,671 Posts
William Anzik said:
Yes. I got mine a couple months after I purchased my 2006. I filled it out and sent it in.

Glad I don't have a wobbler.
Ditto. Ooowwww, William you're brave get ready to be flamed. I'll just remain silent about how mine has never wobbled under any condition or circumstance, it's just too dangerous!! :p
Red maybe you should reconsider, fill it out and really give 'em a earful.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,486 Posts
Wobble

RED,
a guy i know just put motorcycle tires on his car. :shock: Said he was trying to get his car to handle better in curves. Says he wants to keep up with sport bikes in the mountains.
Now he's got a wobble in the front end. :roll: He's runnin AVONS with 40psi.
Whatcha think? Should he try 'STONES? 'LOPS? :?
Ride Red,
the hobo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,570 Posts
Teaser 1 said:
[quote="William Anzik":2awh127s]Yes. I got mine a couple months after I purchased my 2006. I filled it out and sent it in.

Glad I don't have a wobbler.
Ditto. Ooowwww, William you're brave get ready to be flamed. I'll just remain silent about how mine has never wobbled under any condition or circumstance, it's just too dangerous!! :p
Red maybe you should reconsider, fill it out and really give 'em a earful.[/quote:2awh127s]I can see what you mean now but I didn't intend it as a slam at anyone. But people can flame if they'd like. :wink:
 
G

·
I got a survey, filled it out and sent it back. A couple months later they sent me a $100 gift card good at any Honda dealer. I bought a hat, a windbreaker and a bunch of oil filters. The dealer even have me a discount. I redeemed it at a Honda car dealership.
 
G

·
Red said:
I received a Honda Service Study survey today. I have owned Wings 26 years and Hondas since '64. This is the first time I have received anything from Honda wanting to know what I think. I'm confused...... LOL!!

I won't be sending the survey back for awhile, if ever. Not until they repair the wobble on this '06. A $23k two wheeled car should not wobble out of the crate. I really doubt anything more will be done by Honda. They replaced the tires at 800 miles. That's been it so far in 3 months.

Have other members been receiving these service surveys?
Red,

With all due respect I would at least use the survey as an opportunity to vent my feelings with Honda.

HAL
 

·
Chard Member
Joined
·
13,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
Red,

With all due respect I would at least use the survey as an opportunity to vent my feelings with Honda.

HAL
I probably will send it back sometime. I don't want to "bury" the dealer just yet. :wink: I need their help if they are willing to try.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top